Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stars and Snipes: Your All-Beef Appetizer For A Massive Not-Ground Zero Non-Mosque Post Ahead


That headline was basically an excuse for the picture you see at left. If I am going to write about the Not-Ground Zero Non-Mosque again -- and spoiler alert, I am going to do that, and at length -- I think that I owe my notional readership the courtesy of not running a picture of Rudy Giuliani's dyspepto-weasel mug or Newt Gingrich or whoever next to it. So take in the goodness. Take in the Harrelson, and get some Snipes bicycle shorts up in you, too. They may hate us for our freedoms, but can't nobody hate on what's at left.

Also, have you seen that movie recently? There are dairy products made that year that have dated less egregiously. Also, for a movie that's ostensibly about exploding stereotypes and male friendship... nice stereotypes, nice terrible male friendship. Tin Cup Shelton gets the gas face.



It's a toss-up, with that video, what is more jarring: the fact that Serch just starts dancing pretty much whenever, or that MF Doom used to be me-level skinny. Also, how bold were these guys to diss Hammer and racists? That shit, that right there, is absolutely why 3rd Bass is remembered as one of the bravest and most wince-inducing groups in hip-hop history. Which, um, brings me to my point?

Maybe, I don't know. I think I'm actually just going to go with a whole new post, here. Anyway, enjoy Serch's dance moves for now. It must've been a white guy who invented all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment